Nihonbashi Prime Legal Office is a legal office based in Chuo-Ku Ward, Tokyo, Japan, with an immigration or a visa lawyer who can provide you with several legal services governed by laws of Japan.

This office mainly concentrates its business resources in immigration and visa processing services and it can also provide you with corporate start-up services in Japan.

"Nihonbashi" is a historical district in Chuo-Ku Ward in Tokyo, where commercial and business activities have been so active since the early Edo period, and the name of the Nihonbashi district is derived from a name of one of the most famous bridges in Japan which is located in the northern part of Chuo-Ku Ward, Tokyo and which was originally constructed in 1603 A.D., while the bridge has been actually reconstructed many times.    

The Nihonbashi Bridge was pointed as the origin or the source of all of "Kaido"s or highways from Edo, which was politically a central city in the Edo period and is Tokyo currently, to every direction or any other area in the period.

We can support all of you throughout Japan from the current capital of Japan, Tokyo to apply for visa processing, wherever you live, as we can apply to any regional immigration services bureau all over this country via online visa application.

I. Immigration & Visa Processing Services in Japan

It is the main business of our office to provide you with sophisticated & professional legal services with expertise on applying for visa processing of yours, including permanent residency and a certificate of eligibility.

Our services of visa processing as a legal office with a qualified immigration lawyer or visa lawyer in Japan, shall be made in the following business flow:

A. preparing a visa application form with the regulated documents to be attached

B. filing the visa application to a regional immigration services bureau on behalf of the applicant 

C. negotiating or communicating with the regional immigration services bureau after the filing of the visa application

D. receiving the result for the visa application from the regional immigration services bureau. 

If we can support you for your visa processing, you also don't need to attend the regional immigration services bureau which govern the place of your living, as we can get there and can file the visa application on behalf of you.

Moreover, when you have any problems or troubles related immigration or visas in Japan, we can also support you to solve those problems or troubles with specialized legal advises or consultations.

For more in details on our services, please see "visa processing services of ours" page, and the related pages.

We are a legal office with an immigration lawyer or a visa lawyer who is registered at Tokyo Immigration Services Bureau, while we are permitted to apply at any regional immigration services bureau throughout Japan.

However, it has not been actually so common that we have been asked by a client living in a place other than Tokyo or Kanto area to apply to a regional immigration services bureau other than Tokyo, as we needed to ask the client to compensate for translation fares to the regional immigration services bureau which governed the place where the applicant lived.  

We are currently so pleased to accept requests or orders from any place, from Hokkaido to Okinawa, throughout Japan, except for permanent residence applicants, as it has come to be possible for us as an immigration / visa lawyer to apply visa application to any regional immigration services bureau throughout Japan via the online visa application system, which has been modified and expanded largely since March 2022.

II. Corporate Start-up Services in Japan

If you are planning or scheduled to start your own business in Japan, it will be extremely important to start up or establish a new corporate in Japan, in order to construct the system or the structure of the business and to get good reputation.

It is not necessary to get any permit to start-up or establish a corporate in Japan, while you need to carry out the procedure defined in the corporate law of Japan and the related regulations.

In order to start up or to establish a company in Japan, you need to prepare all the documents required by the corporation law of Japan and the related regulations, basically in Japanese language, while some documents can be prepared in foreign languages with Japanese translation.

We shall provide you with sufficient supports you to make the required documents in Japanese or prepare translation in Japanese.

It is required to make a corporate registration at a regional legal affairs bureau which govern the place of the head office of the new company, in order to complete the process of the start-up or the establishment. 

You also don't need to attend the regional legal affairs bureau for the registration of establishment, as our allied "shihoshoshi" lawyer can submit the regulated documents to the regional legal affairs bureau on behalf of you.

As the online application for commercial registration started 2021 in Japan, we are pleased to support you, regardless of the place of the head office of the company, to establish a company registered at any legal affairs bureau all over Japan.

You can see much more about our legal services on start up in Japan, from here.

III. Legal Documentation and Other Legal Services

As Nihonbashi Prime Legal Office is a legal office with a certified "gyoseishoshi" lawyer, it can provide you with the following legal services:

A. Legal Documentation Services

It is our job to prepare drafts of or to review several kinds of legal documents, including contracts or agreements either in English or in Japanese.

You can ask us to translate legal or governmental documents, including preparing English translation of public certificates issued in Japan with notarization and apostille.

We can also make certification of documents, such as passports.

B. Permit & License Application Services

It is one the main business for us, "gyoseishoshi" lawyers to support clients to apply for a permit or a license which is required to do some kinds of business in Japan, such as permission for a constructor, permission for a real estate agency, registration of a financial instrument business operator, and so on.

We can provide you with legal services to get several kinds of permission, which shall be required in order to open a restaurant or a cafe in Japan.

C. Will & Inheritance Services

Some foreigners who have lived in Japan for a long time and have families of citizens of Japan or some assets or properties in Japan, may require legal services on will or inheritance.

We can provide those foreigners with legal services regarding a will, including notarization process of a will or inheritance services.

Please see much more about our "other legal services", from here.

IV. How to Contact Us

If you need any assistance or have any questions regarding our legal services described in this website or any other supports on legal procedures in Japan, please feel free to send your request or inquiry to us via "contact us" page

You can also contact us via WhatsApp or Telegram

@ +81 90 6188 1648

Otherwise, please contact us by phone or by email !  You can contact us either in English or in Japanese.

Mobile : 090-6188-1648

Email :

Thank you for visiting our website!