"Intra-company Transferee" Visa

"Intra-company Transferee" visa is categorized in Tier II of Group I defined in Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition Act ("ICRRA", hereafter). 

I. Granted Activities 

activities same kind as of "Engineer / Specialist in Humanities / International Services" made by employees in headquarters, branches or other offices of oversea public or private institution, who have been transferred from oversea offices to offices in Japan with limited terms of stays in Japan

II. Granted Period of Stay 

5 years, 3 years, 1 year or 3 months

III. Conditions to be Permitted 

A. Applied activities are not false. 

B. Applied activities coincide with activities defined for each visa in ICRRA.

It is also required to meet the followings, or so called " Criteria of Permits for Landing" as "Medical Care" is categorized in Tier II of Group I:

A. The applicant should correspond to each of the following:

a) If the applicant has been engaged in the same business as activities permitted for the visa status of "Engineer/Specialist in Humanities/International Services", in a head office, a branch office or any other office in overseas just before the transfer, the applicant should have worked for the business for one year or more consecutively, including terms of working with a visa status of "Intra-company Transferee" in a domestic office of a public or private institution which holds the above overseas offices. 

b). The applicant should receive the same wages or more as a Japanese can receive.

IV. Documents Required to Apply for a Certificate of Eligibility or Change of Visa

A. a document which shows the relation between the oversea office and the domestic office
B. a certificate of registration of the domestic office,  a copy of income statements of the domestic office and a material which clarifies the contents of the business of the domestic office
C. a document which certifies the contents of the job and the terms of working at the oversea office and a same kind of document at a domestic office, if the applicant has stayed in Japan and worked for a domestic office under eligibility of research within one year before of the transfer
D. a certificate of registration of the oversea office and a material which clarifies the summary of the oversea office
E. a document which certifies the contents, term, the position, wages of the activities
F. a certificate of a degree and a document which certifies the career

V. Documents Required to Apply for Extension of Visa

A. a document which certifies the contents, terms and the position of the activities

B. a certificate of annual incomes and paid taxes 

VI. How to Contact Us

If you need any assistance or any inquiries, please send your request or inquiry to us via "Contact Us" page of ours.

You can also contact us via instant messaging service, WhatsApp or Telegram. 

@ +81 90 6188 1648 

Otherwise, please contact us by phone or email.

Mobile: 090-6188-1648 

Email: nihonbashiprime@gmail.com