"Professor" Visa

"Professor" visa is categorized in Tier I of Group I defined in Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition Act ("ICRRA", hereafter). 

I. Granted Activities 

activities of research, advise of research and instruction at universities, collages, the same class of institutes or technical collages in Japan

II. Granted Period of Stay 

5 years, 3 years, 1 year or 3 months

III. Conditions to be Permitted 

A. Applied activities are not false. 

B. Applied activities coincide with activities defined for each visa in ICRRA.

IV. Documents Required to Apply for a Certificate of Eligibility or Change of Visa

a document which certifies the contents, terms, the position and wages of the activities

V. Documents Required to Apply for Extension of Visa

A. a document which certifies the contents, terms and the position of the activities

B. a certificate of annual incomes and paid taxes 

VI. How to Contact Us

If you need any assistance or any inquiries, please send your request or inquiry to us via "Contact Us" page of ours.

You can also contact us via instant messaging service, WhatsApp or Telegram. 

@ +81 90 6188 1648 

Otherwise, please contact us by phone or email.

Mobile: 090-6188-1648 

Email: nihonbashiprime@gmail.com